Monday 19 September 2011

Courage Have Courage.


"C O U R A G E H A V E C O U R A G E"

This is the band that I have decided to go for in making my music video.
I decided on this band once hearing a song of theirs which I will be using and creating a music video for. The song is called Settle and it is more inkeeping with the first genre I chose of indie rock. They are a British band which is also something I was hoping for as it is much more common of British bands to use a conceptual element to their videos and this conceptual side of the video is something that I have been wanting to focus on along side a performance element.

1 comment:

  1. Have you made contact with them? Do you have permission to use their music?

    If not you need to email/write them and get them to sign on the dotted line.

    Regards,
    Mr. M.

    ReplyDelete