Sunday 18 September 2011

Choices of unsigned artists.

  • Matt Lungley; Indie folk - Not what I originally planned on finding however he has a few songs which I like and he has said I can choose from if I want to so I am keeping him in my options as also from current research I've noticed that bands tend to use more performance based videos whereas I was hoping to do more of a conceptual video with elements of performance of instruments.
  • General Fiasco; Indie Rock - This band is something that I was originally hoping to find and I am pleased that I have, however I am having issues making sure that I am able to use the song as the band doesn't have an easy place to get in contact with them like other bands. I have however got a chosen song I wish to use from this band and I am hoping to get in contact with them soon.
  • Courage Have Courage; Indie Rock - This is another band whom I am considering to use for my coursework, they also fit my original choice of genre and they have some good songs which I think would be soon to use. I am aware again that this is the kind of band and genre which would usually have a performance based video but I think that this might give me an opportunity to try and include some performance but slightly bend the normal conventions of an Indie Rock video.  

No comments:

Post a Comment