Wednesday 8 February 2012

Snow -

After deciding that I would film my media coursework indoors I spoke to my media teacher and let him see the footage I already had and he advised me to keep with the outdoor theme and shoot the band outside instead. I was happy with this idea and had no problem with arranging this. However, it has snowed this week and there is now a forecast for more snow on the way, so I am going to have to try and overcome this problem somehow as the deadline is coming closer.

I have decided that within wooded areas the amount of snow is less likely to decrease rapidly as less people walk on it and therefore my aim is to try and film,edit and re-shoot within a space of 3 days so that the amount of snow is the same. I am hoping that there is more snow on it's way so that if I need to re-shoot again after that, the snow will not have totally melted.  I was going to simply do close up shots until the snow melted, however, the shots I need are likely to catch glimpses of snow in the background and therefore I think it would be better for me to try and do it all within the space of a few days.

This does also change some issues with clothing but nothing that can't be sorted quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment