Friday 10 February 2012

Problems with my band.

My band were all very unreliable and decided that they wouldn't turn up or that they would cancel on me when I was filming and this was really starting to annoy me as I needed to get the work done fast. However, I had one reliable person who was willing to help me and I therefore filmed the song from only the singers view rather than having the band play. I wasn't happy with this as I felt that parts of the songs could do well with different instruments being focused on, however, I eventually got round that slightly by having him play a guitar.

I am not completely happy with having just the singer, although it is not as bad as I thought it would be and I believe that it is better than nothing. There are still aspects that I want to change, however, I am okay with my first draft and hope that my teacher can give me feedback so that I am able to edit areas that I'm not happy with.

This did slightly effect my digi pack and poster and I was going to have the band but I think that I am able to get over this hurdle and now have new ideas for my post and digi pack which I will be uploading shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment