Friday 17 February 2012

Images influencing my digi pack and poster .


 These are some images which I took during my filming which I believe will work well with my digi pack and poster. Although I am not focusing on nature, I believe that it is necessary to keep the theme running through the video of the characters in the woods through the art work.

I believe that the image of the guitar also reinforces the genre of music and the instruments that are played rather than sounds being made on the computer as I believe that is a curtail element of indie music.

 The masks are a reminder of the characters with the horses faces and I also believe that the weird quirky style of the horse marks also echos the genre of music as indie.

I'm unsure what angle of shot I would like to use for my work, however, I decided that I didn't want the characters to be wearing the marks any more and decided that the message of the song, with things not making sense could be reinforced through the masks no longer being worn.

No comments:

Post a Comment