Tuesday 31 January 2012

The band -

  • Firstly one thing which had held me back massively in my production of my performance elemant of my video was the band memebrs, it took me a long time to find people who were able to play instruments in order to replecate playing the song - although they will not being playing the song I decided that personally it was crutial that the 'band mates' appeared to be playing the instruments accurately to the song rather than guessing and therefore this would be achieved through choosing people who were able to play instruments.
  • Secondly, I found it hard to find people who appeared old enough as the only people I know that play instruments are younger than me and this was also a trouble, however I have got there in the end.
  • Thirdly, the singer was an issue also. Although I could once again pick anyone for the job I decided that I wouldn't get a confident performance out of someone who didn't know how to act infront of a microphone or camera and therefore had to find someone who was able to perform.
  • Lastly, finding a time which was sutiable for everyone was also tough due to the time table of the younger people within my music video. As well as being able to use the music equipment and the drama studios in order to have a space to film. This is still a slight issue however I have decided that this is my music video and the actors are going to have to cooperate with me. The harder issue still is finding a time which is suitable to borrow the equipment as there is a lot of it and this might be hard for the teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment