Tuesday 31 January 2012

Further exploring digipacks-


This is currently an idea for the layout of my digipack, I now know how many images I will be needing and just have to consider the different types of covers that I could have. I am currently considereing having my front cover as the instruments set up without the band, I think that an image like this would cannote the type of band by presenting the playing of their own instruments. However, I am aware that often indie bands rather than using instruments will use other image which do not directly relate to the band but instead an idea behind a song or the album title.

Arctic Monkey's album cover focuses on the band memebers and I therefore am consdiering not focuses on a symbol as my album cover but rather something relation directly to the band. My biggest worry currently is working photoshop as I'm not very good at it so far and I am unsure on how exactly to get the images to the exact size for the digipack. All of this I will have to talk to my media teacher about as I am currently confused on what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment