Tuesday 31 January 2012

Conceptual -

I have already filmed my conceptual elemants of my music video, however, I am unsure if I am going to be using them or not until I film my performance elemant this week. Once I film the performance I am going to decide if it is nessisary to include any other elemants to my music video depending on the way the performance turns out and if I decide that it is lacking in elemants of the genre which are instead included in the conceptual element.

I have story boarded both parts and still need to upload them, however, I am having trouble uploading images at the moment. I know what I am going to do but I might need help in being able to control three cameras all at the same time filming in order to make sure that the correct footage is being recordered by each camera and the angels are as I want them. Once I finish the song a few times I will then have to ask the band the perform parts of the song focusing directly on instruments in order to get a range of different angles and shots. I am not sure how long exactly this will take me, however I think I will be asking to borrow the equipment for and the room hour and hour and a half. If I am unable to film it perfectly or if I run out of time I will have to rebook for the week after. I am aware that I have left the most of my filming two weeks before half term and I reget doing this, however, I have had just had trouble with focusing on one single idea and took me longer than expected to film the conceptual elemant of my music video, which I now feel might have been a huge waste of time. If I am able to get all the footage nessisary this means I will be able to edit over the half term and half it finished for the 21st of Febuary. I am also going to get photos whilst I film so I am able to explore different covers for my digipack.

No comments:

Post a Comment