Tuesday 27 December 2011

Filming - Christmas holidays.

During the Christmas break it was harder than I thought it would be to film, due to busy schedules. I was able to gain some footage, however not a significant amount to make a large difference at this point. I have decided that on the weekend of January 7th I am going to get together with the people featured in my music video and try and get all my previous footage re-shot again how I wanted it. I think if I do this I will be able to keep on track with my filming, the following week I am going to try and get together people to be my 'band' to mime the song - this part is the hardest I feel as I need people who can play instruments. I am going to focus first on finishing the shoot on the 7th, even if there is footage I still need I would like to be able to lay down a large amount of footage by the weekend.  I am annoyed that the filming didn't work how I would have liked to over Christmas, however, I know just need to get on with it and I am still shooting bits during the week as not all the footage necessarily  needs actors.

No comments:

Post a Comment