Saturday 10 December 2011

Clothing -

Clothing was an issue that I had in my first attempt at shooting. I have taken a screen shot and have labelled what it is I don't think works about the clothings. I am glad that it went wrong the first time in a way as it actually allowed me to see what I should and shouldn't be doing and has allowed me to learn from my mistakes and made me think at what depth I should be going into my music video, including clothing.
I have several issues with my styling, firstly the difference in clothing between the female and male character, by having the male character without a jacket it doesn't really show that it is autumn/winter like the female character does. However with the female character there aspect that I would change in my next shoot such as the shoes and with the male character things which I would keep such as his trousers and shoes. The masks are also another issue, as I personally like them, however I feel like they need more justification then that, and that is something that I need to think about and represent in my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment