Saturday 10 December 2011

My artwork -

I have been considering the different types of images I could use for my art work and magazine advert, I decided that I would carry with the theme that runs in many indie/indie rock musicians art work and choose an image that represents the theme of the album or song. I got thinking of the many different ideas which are prevalent throughout my music video (This links into this post http://stephaniehardinga2media.blogspot.com/2011/12/themes-and-ideas-in-my-music-video.html)
  • Firstly is the nature half of music video, I was considering using an image from this side of things.
          - The nature.
          - The characters among the nature.
          - The masks lying on the ground/hanging from a tree, canoting the nature.
  • Then my idea went onto the tea cups from here.
        - Throughout my music video the tea cups signify the simplicity of things whilst them masks represent the confusion and the aspect of hiding away.
       - Tea cups on the grass and in soft focus the masks behind them.
       - The tea cups only.
       - The characters holding the tea cup.
       - The tea cups hanging from the tree.
  • However then I remembered that there is another aspect to my music video and that is performance.
      - Image of the instruments.
      - The fake band - I am least favourable to this idea.
      - Instrument in the out doors.
      - Combining all of the ideas some how so the masks, instruments and masks are in one shot.

    I think that what I will need to do is to get each of these shots, print them off and ask the people in my class along with my teacher to vote for the image they prefer and the image they think would look better as an album cover and magazine advert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment