Sunday 26 June 2011

Brief.


The brief I have chosen is brief one :

A promotion package for the release of an album, to include a music promo video, no longer than five minutes duration, together with:

a cover for its release as part of a digipack (CD/DVD package) 
a magazine advertisement for the digipack (CD/DVD package) 

I have chosen this brief as I decided that it would be the most fun to create out of all three briefs. I was very stuck on which brief to choose until I watched previous students work and I then decided that I didn't have an idea for a short film nor an idea for advertisements, however filming a music video gives much more room for different ideas to come together as it all depends on the piece of music to which sort of music video is created. I also decided whilst looking at past students work that those who had created music videos were my favourite to view and watch and I was slightly bored whilst looking at those of the other briefs and therefore decided that I would do the music video. I do think however that this will challenge me also to come up with some original ideas whilst also trying to stick to the original music video conventions.

No comments:

Post a Comment